A story (post 5)

Sometimes movies can make us think and realize so many things that at first glance, we didn´t know or maybe we did, but we didn't know how to put in words.
When i see for the first time the movie "American Beauty" I had no idea what wait for, but it’s one of the best movies I had ever seen. I Think that the scene that frame my life from this movie, it´s one with a bag, yes just like you read. it's a scene where you see two of the main important characters looking a bag floating in the air. And you see there the beauty of simples things in the world. The beauty that closed every single thing, and how, if you just pay attention you have everything by your side.
In the picture in this post you have de imagine of this scene, I can´t give you more dates from this movie, but i have to say that you must see sometime in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: My Auto Biography

why did you choose your career?