Post 1: My Auto Biography





Hello everyone. First of all i want to present my self : my name is Constanza, but i prefer you call me Coni. I am 19 year old. I was born in Chile and i never moved from here, sadly, i know. Actually i am living with my parents, my brother and sister. My brother call's Esteban. He is my twin brother so we've been doing everything together since we born. My sister call´s Gabriela she is my little sister.
About my education business i have to say that i was only in one school in my whole life. As soon as i finished there i get in the university. Fortunately i am studying the career i choose that is sociology, i think is the best decision i had ever made.
Finally  i want to agree my hobbies: i love see movies, read and listen to music.

Comments

  1. Hello Constanza, nice post. I love the picture of the cat. Regards (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

why did you choose your career?

A story (post 5)