My blogging experience

When it comes to my experience using blogs in the english class,
I’d like to say out that so far using blogs has been a really good experience, firstly because it has helped me to practice my writing, which is what I struggle the most with. It has also been good because it has introduced me to new and different ways of making the most of my laptop, and not only to spend time on facebook and wasting my time.
Additionally, I feel like my writing skills have developed quite a lot, as now I feel capable of writing a good amount of words, instead of just some loose phrases. Also, I can tell how now my vocabulary has become a bit more complete which makes me want to try and continue practicing my writing, which makes me think about what I’d like to include in the future to make my English better. The first thing I can think of is, perhaps, finding new ways to help develop my hearing skills because I believe that it goes together with practising writing. They complement each other. In addition to that I’d like to be able to practise the use of present perfect tense.
All in all I’d love to write about films,  like a review for instance, so I could practice my English skills as well as learning about something as interesting  as films and arts in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: My Auto Biography

why did you choose your career?

A story (post 5)