My favorite piece of technology

Well, nowadays technology is present in almost every single thing that we do in our routines, however, I still think that sometimes we should limit its use. But if you ask me which is my favorite piece of technology, I must say that it is definitely the computer, because you can do everything you want in it, you can watch movies, listen to music, do homework, communicate with people (in a lot of different platforms), save documents, etc. I agree that the cellphone can also do all of this stuff and even more (you can take it everywhere you go without problem) but in my case, I can’t have a cellphone in a good condition, I don’t know why but I always break it, so I don’t have so much affection to this machine ( I know is my fault but anyway)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: My Auto Biography

why did you choose your career?

A story (post 5)