My best friend

First of all, I have to say that I don´t have a best friend because I love all my friends equally, each one of them is very especial to me in a lot of ways, I think that I am a lucky person for having them in my life. This time I would like to tell you about my university friends, they are my little group, if you want to put a name to it, anyway, with these guys we share a lot of things, we study together, we go out, we support each other. But the most important thing is that there is always someone to give you advice or just to listen to you if you need it. I really think that we are like a family, a family whose members come from different places and have different dreams but that is always there for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: My Auto Biography

why did you choose your career?

A story (post 5)